The Subie Doctor Disclaimer and Waiver
Thank you for choosing The Subie Doctor (the “Company”) for your Subaru needs! Please review this COVID-19 Disclaimer & Waiver (the “Disclaimer”).
By hiring the Company to perform services on your vehicle, you hereby agree to the following terms:
- Generally. Please be aware that while the COVID-19 pandemic is on-going any in-person interaction is inherently risky. The Company will take steps to help minimize COVID-19 exposure, but the Company cannot and does not guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 if you choose to have the Company service your vehicle. The information contained herein is in no way intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- Guidelines. You agree to:
- Reschedule your appointment for a later date if you have, within the past 14 days: 1) experienced COVID-19 related symptoms, 2) tested positive for COVID-19, or 3) been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19;
- Wear a face mask or other face covering while at the Company’s facility; and
- Practice social distancing while at the Company’s facility in accordance with local, state and federal law.
- COVID-19 Disclaimer and Waiver.
- I acknowledge, understand, and agree that any in-person interaction may expose me to a communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for the Coronavirus Disease (commonly known as COVID-19) and any mutation or variation thereof. I further acknowledge and understand the seriousness of being exposed to COVID-19 and the health complications it can cause.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby declare that I bring my vehicle to the Company of my own free will and I voluntarily assume the risks involved in personal interactions with others and further release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability, of any kind or character, arising out of or related to any illness, injury, disability or death I may suffer by bringing my vehicle to the Company for services, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.